The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crashes after 2.0.12

Tillalarrien
Tillalarrien
✭✭✭
Hi, does anybody else has constant crashes in Cyrodiil?
I had crashes before, usually one per hour and I asumed it was because I am playing on a fairly low-end computer. However after patch 2.0.12 I already crashed 8 times, all of them below one minute after logging into the game, one of them only 5 seconds or so after entering. Most of them were not even while larger battle was going on but while riding from keep to keep. I crashed 3/8 times while trying to get to the wayshrine to exit Cyrodiil as it is currently unplayable for me.
I would appreciate if this get fixed as it is clearly patch-related..

If anyone has similar problems, please share your experience and if you found any solution i would like to hear it.. If not i can only hope they fix it soon as i was really enjoying the pvp, and would like to continue doing so.
Edited by Tillalarrien on July 2, 2015 5:21PM
Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • GamerzElite
    GamerzElite
    ✭✭✭
    . . . .., . ., Looking for PVX Guild in EP/DC
    Warden: GEonWAR (DC) Lvl in progress
    Sorcerer: Jaadugar (EP)
    Dragon Knight: Altep (EP) Unknown DK (DC)
    Templer: Tempu (EP) Unklnownwarrior (DC)
    Nightblade: Jaad NB (EP) Unknown nbl (DC)
  • VonL
    VonL
    A lot of ppl including me have issues with crashes! check the support section! No reply yet! :/
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Its not even Cyrodiil related. Today i tried to do some PVE: its the same situation - constant crashes for no aparent reason. I crash in Coldharbour zone while standing still with no people around me after 3 minutes. I tried repairing the game and deleted all addons - doesnt work. Im running it as administrator on lowest graphical settings. Altough pre patch 2.0.12 my computer run smoothly in pVE I am now crashing constantly. Once again, I doubt this is on my end and I think its patch related.
    So I hope for a solution or fix in a next update, or at least a response that u acknowleged the problem, and are worinkg on a solution. I will provide any information you may require for that.
    If I am the only person reporting crashes (tough it seems like I am not ^^), then apparently it is on my end an if this is the case I would ask for suggestions and help fixing it.
    Edited by Tillalarrien on July 2, 2015 5:37PM
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order