Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [EXTENDED] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (20:00 UTC)

Thieves of Tamriel! How are you doing it?

BlackEar
BlackEar
✭✭✭✭✭
I liked stealing when it was first announced but recently I can't pull myself together to steal a dime...

How do you motivate yourself? How much gold do you earn pr. week stealing?

I am trying to complete the Black Market Mogul (fence for 1,000,000 gold) but it seems like such a drag. :(
Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • Platorian
    Platorian
    ✭✭
    I steal to deconstruct and level my blacksmithig at the moment, never bothered fencing anything yet as I don't really need money, moneys easy to come back in game so far (level 36 atm)
  • Shosuro_616
    Hmm not sure but alongside crafting writs, the first thing I look to do with my day in tamriel is fill my pockets with other people's stuff :) inns are great places and I regularly clean them out... Also make sure you have the maximum in fenced and laundered items... I seem to find pretty cool stuff from pick pocketing too but not sure if that adds to your mogul total...
  • Scorpio_Alik'ri
    Platorian wrote: »
    I steal to deconstruct and level my blacksmithig at the moment, never bothered fencing anything yet as I don't really need money, moneys easy to come back in game so far (level 36 atm)

Same here. I deconstruct anything that would be useful in making weapons and armor. I tend to fence stolen items that are valuable like treasure and clothing. I also launder stuff if they're useful.
  • tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was fun. For about a week.
    And now as far as I am concerned: there is no stealing or justice system.
    End of story.
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Kill the sheep at rhoost i sell 200 stolen guts fastest why to lvl youtube deltai
  • Masterhand911
    Good motivation is the gold you get for selling motifs, at least on xbox one where the prices are over inflated. Barbaric for 85k? Yes thank you very much. Im VR1, and I check every single trunk in daggerfall covenant zones.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackEar wrote: »
    I am trying to complete the Black Market Mogul (fence for 1,000,000 gold) but it seems like such a drag. :(

There are some Achivements in the game that just say, I spend way too much time on this game. This is one of them.

However I like getting my toons up to L20 in the line, and it's pretty easy to do that stealing provisioning ingredients. With the Fenceable loot I get along with the Prov ingredients, I can make 3,000 to 5,000 a day and get one to three Legerdemain levels.

I level it mostly for the Sneak Cost Reduction, it is the most reduction you can get in the game.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"