Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [EXTENDED] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (20:00 UTC)

is flurry good

chevalierknight
chevalierknight
✭✭✭
Title
Edited by chevalierknight on July 2, 2015 4:04AM
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What?
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'm going to second that "what?" I'm guessing the title (that apparently needs no additional explanation) is a typo, but I'm really having trouble figuring out what "fullry" is supposed to be.

Also, as a total aside, it just occurred to me that the name @chevalierknight is really the same as saying knightknight :)
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Ja50nX
    Ja50nX
    ✭✭✭
    Flurry?
    PS4 EU
    Ebonheart Pact

• OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Furry ?
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm going to second that "what?" I'm guessing the title (that apparently needs no additional explanation) is a typo, but I'm really having trouble figuring out what "fullry" is supposed to be.

Also, as a total aside, it just occurred to me that the name @chevalierknight is really the same as saying knightknight :)

Yes lol 5:am typo fail, fixed yes its knight knight no one ever says chevailer right tho they allways say chev-lier not cha-vlier its french
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fultry ?
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

• OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    oh .. flurry ... yeah its good, especially the rapid strikes form for DPS

Thats an opinion from a non-Vet dual wielder

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes lol 5:am typo fail, fixed yes its knight knight no one ever says chevailer right tho they allways say chev-lier not cha-vlier its french
    lol yeah, I speak French, that's why I knew it was the equivalent of saying knightknight :)

As far as Flurry goes, yes it's good. I use it (well, a morph of it - I like the Rapid Strikes morph) extensively on my dual-wield stamina-build nightblade. If you've got high weapon power and a high weapon crit chance, it's great single-target DPS. It's also good with anything that has a chance to proc on a melee hit, as it does 6 consecutive hits in a relatively short period of time.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭

lol yeah, I speak French, that's why I knew it was the equivalent of saying knightknight :)

As far as Flurry goes, yes it's good. I use it (well, a morph of it - I like the Rapid Strikes morph) extensively on my dual-wield stamina-build nightblade. If you've got high weapon power and a high weapon crit chance, it's great single-target DPS. It's also good with anything that has a chance to proc on a melee hit, as it does 6 consecutive hits in a relatively short period of time.
    Nice ill slot it to my nb
  • Inactive Account
    Inactive Account
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like my flurry with the crushed up skor bar in it.

M-m-m-m... Good!
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    I like my flurry with the crushed up skor bar in it.

M-m-m-m... Good!

Milk drinker
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flurry as a dual wield build is awesome.

Spam that *** with a high stamina build to lay on some serious damage. Add impale as a finishing move and use soul tether and whirling blades to regen health when surrounded by 3 or more enemies and your Laughing.

Open with the a shadownstrike forget the name one where you teleport to the enemy and its a great setup.

I put my impale on my second loadout though as I find it useful with my bow if the enemy gets too close to poke em with a big pointy stick of death
  • Stannum
    Stannum
    ✭✭✭✭
    flurry is melee channel skill
    so it's not good for
    1) PvP (as can be evaded or interrupted and cannot be casted while blocking)
    2) PvE boss fight if target boss has powerfull AoE or melee attacks (cause you'll be vulnerable while channeling)
    But if has good damage and is verry good with "proc" skill (e.g if you use siphonig attacks you'll have 5 times proc chance on one ability use)
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    flurry is melee channel skill
    so it's not good for
    1) PvP (as can be evaded or interrupted and cannot be casted while blocking)
    2) PvE boss fight if target boss has powerfull AoE or melee attacks (cause you'll be vulnerable while channeling)
    But if has good damage and is verry good with "proc" skill (e.g if you use siphonig attacks you'll have 5 times proc chance on one ability use)

1is if you're not a nb

2 is just wrong as twin slashers does not work on boss making flurry the stam dump for pve and you can stop the channel with a block or roll
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are you sure about this? Last time I tested this (just after patch 1.6) it seemed as if flurry was counted as one melee attack, not 5.
  • Stannum
    Stannum
    ✭✭✭✭
    2 is just wrong as twin slashers does not work on boss making flurry the stam dump for pve and you can stop the channel with a block or roll
    anyway you'll take dmg or can be oneshoted. Cause you can hit block or roll after you'll see animation and it may be too late and you cannot use it while blocking. Flying blade is much more safe skill