The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Leap Second?

Moonshadow66
Moonshadow66
✭✭✭✭✭
Seriously, you'll bring down the servers "due to the impending leap second"?
How about adressing the crash and freeze issues for a change?
Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• gard
    gard
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The leap second could have caused the servers to crash. The one previous to this wreaked havoc on a good portion of the internet (not just servers, but underlying network equipment). Even Google and Amazon had pretty bad issues.

So leap second maintenance was a good thing.

My wife complains that I never listen to her. (Or something like that.)
    -- I'm a one man smurf zerg!

My ESO addons:
    Midnight - Find out when midnight is so that you can check for ww/vamp spawn.
    Goto - Adds a tab to the map pane allowing you to teleport to a friend, guildmate, or groupmate for free.
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gard wrote: »

The leap second could have caused the servers to crash. The one previous to this wreaked havoc on a good portion of the internet (not just servers, but underlying network equipment). Even Google and Amazon had pretty bad issues.

So leap second maintenance was a good thing.

Ok, I see, thanks for the info :)
    (but still waiting for a crash fix)
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• Trollwut
    Trollwut
    ✭✭✭
    The leap second would probably didn't do any harm to the servers.

But IF it does, you would cry out way more, because not even you are kicked out of the game, a rollback would also be one of the next problems.