The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Two looking for Guild! PS4

MeatCndy
MeatCndy
Soul Shriven
Hi everyone!
My friend and I are 34 and 30. I'm a Dragonknight tank and he a Healer Templar. We play ESO over PS4 most nights. We both have our respective families and as such have dad duties, but are looking for a Guild to play with. We understand group mechanics, helping others, and want to find other like minded people.

I do Blacksmithing and Enchanting. He does Provisioning and Cloth making.

Fun as it is just him and I we want to continue our quests with others and eventually getting to Veteran content, PvP, & trials. But sometimes we get pulled away due to a screaming child or need to help the wife with the baby, that kind of thing! (Need to keep that wife agro down!)

So if any of you have guilds that would be interested in two more dedicated family men, then please let us know! Not sure we want to be apart of a guild that holds HUNDREDS of people though. A quick moving river sounds better than a roaring ocean....

My PSN is MeatCndy

Thanks for your time!
  • deadlykitten6
    If your in ebonheart message me psn deadlykitten6 Our guild sounds right for you guys. Alot of us are at vet levels now and do dungeons and things together.
  • mia_pow
    mia_pow
    ✭✭
    If your in the aldmeri area, become part of the Humanoid Congregation guild, we welcome all walks of life, message psn Nullock or myself Mia_Pow, i wont be on till Thursday evening.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MeatCndy wrote: »
    Hi everyone!
    My friend and I are 34 and 30. I'm a Dragonknight tank and he a Healer Templar. We play ESO over PS4 most nights. We both have our respective families and as such have dad duties, but are looking for a Guild to play with. We understand group mechanics, helping others, and want to find other like minded people.

I do Blacksmithing and Enchanting. He does Provisioning and Cloth making.

Fun as it is just him and I we want to continue our quests with others and eventually getting to Veteran content, PvP, & trials. But sometimes we get pulled away due to a screaming child or need to help the wife with the baby, that kind of thing! (Need to keep that wife agro down!)

So if any of you have guilds that would be interested in two more dedicated family men, then please let us know! Not sure we want to be apart of a guild that holds HUNDREDS of people though. A quick moving river sounds better than a roaring ocean....

My PSN is MeatCndy

Thanks for your time!

Invictus GC run by KNKID ... Were a small clan made up of people with family duties so understand the need to run off for other thingsmost of us come from OMC Old Man Clan were we played Destiny together was nice knowing that during a raid no one got irate if you had to go afk to feed the wee one.

Add me I'll send you an invite.

Were on the EU server but have North Americans and Canadians playing

We do have website but its hardly used instead we use WhatsApp ... As were all friends.