The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fast way to lvl vampire?

reece1177
reece1177
anyone know a fast way to lvl up vampire I want to start biting people
  • Trollwut
    Trollwut
    ✭✭✭
    Slot many Vampire abilities on one bar and make sure that one's active when you gain experience.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is no fast way .. the safest way is to do what Trollwut suggests.

However as you gain more vamp skills, fill your second bar with vampire skills and just before you hand in a quest, switch to the vamp skill bar to boost your vampire abilities quicker
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Lightshot
    Lightshot
    Soul Shriven
    I got bit early on, and regardless of how much i used the skills it didn't really start leveling up until i got into my high 20s early 30s. Once I was high enough the skills jumped with me pretty much with my character level.Just gave my first bite last week :)
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    One of the reasons I wont vamp bite anyone less than 30 unless they clearly understand the disadvantage to early game play
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• LillyAngel
    LillyAngel
    ✭✭
    The higher your character level the faster it gets. Vampire abilities need XP to level up so you need to kill stuff. There just isn't a faster way. Also, don't get a vampire too early, you will be disappointed. It's cool to be one but you will be too frustrated as you will die too fast. Learn your class/skills first, learn to dodge and be on the move, otherwise you will get burnt badly. I am level 46 now and got my at level 43, died only twice or so in PVE and I've done quite a few public dungeons (on my own) with bosses over 100k health and breathing fire. Sure, being a Dunmer DK helps but being a higher level and having more skills and passives give you the survivability you will need. Get your self a fire resistant ring or necklace, it will help. Good luck.
    Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.