Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [EXTENDED] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (20:00 UTC)

set stats

chevalierknight
chevalierknight
✭✭✭
I know inchants give more on the big parts, but do crafted set give more of the boneses on big parts?
  • Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know for certain, as I've not really experimented with it, but I think it's a set bonus depending upon the number of items you have.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Set bonuses depend on the total number of pieces you have equipped that belong to the set. You do not get anything extra for having those pieces be for the head, chest, and/or leg slots.
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    Set bonuses depend on the total number of pieces you have equipped that belong to the set. You do not get anything extra for having those pieces be for the head, chest, and/or leg slots.

Oh thats good then was going for 5/4 didnt want to min/max