The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZoS - please add a skyshard and lore book map to Xbox crown store!

KrayzieBone_88
KrayzieBone_88
✭✭✭
i am losing my mind without my skyshard and lore book add ons from PC. A crafting station map would also be much abliged.
Edited by KrayzieBone_88 on June 19, 2015 6:13PM
  • DrOs666
    DrOs666
    Print them , you know like in 1995
  • Kousae
    Kousae
    Soul Shriven
    Yes i am in agreement with this. 2000 and some pieces of lore to collect. Looking at a map and trying to find that exact spot in game is not very fun. Id totally pay for it. Hey zenimax take our money!
  • SgtBattleaxe
    SgtBattleaxe
    Soul Shriven
    I look up maps online, but it would be very convenient to be able to see their locations via the in-game map. I would pay for that.
  • xManimalx
    xManimalx
    I'm down aswell, must also include the skyshard map with the lore map and the map of people who have scammed others for bite money. K tanks
  • SedoUmbra
    SedoUmbra
    ✭✭✭
    1st World Problems :wink:
  • nothing2591
    nothing2591
    ✭✭✭
    use computer and go to esohead.com and look at the map at that site :P
    VR16 nb rank 28 svampenn
  • BurtFreeman
    BurtFreeman
    ✭✭✭
    DrOs666 wrote: »
    Print them , you know like in 1995

i give you an awesome, but i'm on pc without a printer since 2006.

@all: thought the idea to have skill lessons and skilll books at the crown store is not bad at all. the game is already going in p2p, so ...
    Edited by BurtFreeman on July 1, 2015 10:23AM
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who keeps copies of the maps on her tablet and marks out the books/shards that've already been found... That's tedious beyond all reason. -_- I mean, sure. Anyone with "GameFAQs, hints, cheats, and walkthroughs" era experience may find it tolerable (if not nostalgic), but c'mon. It'd still be easier to go skyshard hunting if we had an option to toggle on in the HUD.
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive got a playlist of the skyshard location videos I made

Hope they help you some :) there are time links in the descriptions that will take you directly to the point in the video of the skyshard you need.
    YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.