Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [EXTENDED] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (20:00 UTC)

Werewolf bite ps4

domiknows2005
Hey I'm selling a werewolf bite for 10k. Any takers?
Psn is domiknows2005. Message me
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    nope ... and bites for sale threads get closed

my bites are for free ... (no not pre-booked so don't message me), just given to some random who is at the shrine when my bite is off cool down .. other players will do the same
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• domiknows2005
    Ooh ok didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up
  • Chaos0720
    Chaos0720
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. Just so your aware, it's against the ToS for the forums to sell anything. There are mega threads for each region and system for people that want to offer "free" bites or just advertise that they have a bite available. What happens in game (as far as selling) is a different story. Just don't agree to sell and then back out after you take the money because I'm fairly certain (unconfirmed) that you get banned for like 7 days for doing that.