Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [EXTENDED] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (20:00 UTC)

Looking for Xbox One Buddy to play ESO

Letspretend96
Letspretend96
✭✭
Hey, My name is Sam, I just bought an xbox one and I dont have any friends on my list yet. I want someone to play eso with. Someone who will help me on missions, My timezone is eastern. Comment below if interested, or inbox me. My gamer tag is LetsPretend96
  • SadisticSavior
    SadisticSavior
    ✭✭✭
    The X-Box version will be separate from the PC version. You won't be able to play with anyone that is not on the same version as you.
  • Letspretend96
    Letspretend96
    ✭✭
    I know, I am not asking PC players only xbox one players. Sorry for the confusion.
  • Thesiren
    Thesiren
    ✭✭✭
    When are the XBox One/PS4 betas starting, does anyone know?
  • Astrid_Ironfang92
    Sam, I was contemplating playing the game on XB1 too. Upgrading from my 360 this weekend :D Which server are you/will you be on?
    Gamertag: Astrid IronFang
    Server: European
    Guild: Dungeons n Dragonknights
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, you will be dead by the time ESO gets released on consoles at this rate. You'll probably be dead by the time the community even hears about how the console version is going. I wouldn't bother making plans.
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • ebcfdl
    ebcfdl
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I am also looking for someone to join me on my quests, my gamertag is OG x Coffee HD, feel free anyone to add me. I am part of dagger fall covent