Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox One - PvP Campaign (NA)

T_B1zzle
T_B1zzle
Check this out, Everyone is playing Ebonheart and dominating pvp. That's cool ep has a big E Peen, No one cares really...

However everyone who switched should come back and stop backing down from a fight. Challenges have arrived we should thrive to fight against each other not join one side and dominate random noobs. The question is simple. Are you a sheep or wolf ?
If you are good at pvp, You don't want to join Ebonheart. If you thrive for pvp and competition go Daggerfall Covenant or Aldmeri Dominion. It's up to the community to fix this problem and create fair competition between factions. So pick an opposing faction & our battles will be glorius!
Edited by T_B1zzle on June 19, 2015 11:38PM
  • ConvictedRambo
    The Ebonheart pact is strong. ES history is unfolding as it should. The underdog destroys the opposition and brings peace to Tamriel.
    "Live free, or die trying."
    XBOX ONE
    GT:
    WAR DADDY RAMBO
  • T_B1zzle
    T_B1zzle
    It seems like they are balancing out more now. Awesome!
  • BrassRazoo
    BrassRazoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You obviously have not played all campaigns, as this is just not correct.
  • T_B1zzle
    T_B1zzle
    BrassRazoo wrote: »
    You obviously have not played all campaigns, as this is just not correct.

You obviously didn't read my last comment.
  • kid_cedi
    kid_cedi
    "If you are good at pvp, You don't want to join Ebonheart. If you thrive for pvp and competition go Daggerfall Covenant or Aldmeri Dominion."

^Yeah idk about that one bud^

Campaigns like Hestra, Azura's Star, Haderus, and Blackwater Blade used to wreak me when I'd go in to play and they are still very much populated with all three factions.

There are plenty of great PvP players that were original EP players that didn't give up when times got tough and switch to another faction (myself included). They stuck with it, unlike the majority of the players from the other factions. When I first started playing in EP for the first week we were getting wrecked in many campaigns, the Dominion and Convenent filled nearly every campaign while we filled 1-2 bars tops on the little population indicator (3 bars).

Just because we are winning in a few campaigns now doesn't mean the other factions can't turn the tides and wreak us again.
    All I can do now in Chillrend is quest, and it is boring as hell I want a challenge, I want to have large scale battles again. Maybe work together with the other faction to knock us down a few pegs in some campaigns, or at least until you guys take a few scrolls or part of the circle.
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Ebonheart pact is strong. ES history is unfolding as it should. The underdog destroys the opposition and brings peace to Tamriel.

But end the end EP is the first go since they start fighting with each other again. And in the big picture, all of the alliances lose, and they lose hard lol
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!

• T_B1zzle
    T_B1zzle
    kid_cedi wrote: »
    "If you are good at pvp, You don't want to join Ebonheart. If you thrive for pvp and competition go Daggerfall Covenant or Aldmeri Dominion."

Campaigns like Hestra, Azura's Star, Haderus, and Blackwater Blade used to wreak me when I'd go in to play and they are still very much populated with all three factions.

There are plenty of great PvP players that were original EP players that didn't give up when times got tough and switch to another faction (myself included). They stuck with it, unlike the majority of the players from the other factions. When I first started playing in EP for the first week we were getting wrecked in many campaigns, the Dominion and Convenent filled nearly every campaign while we filled 1-2 bars tops on the little population indicator (3 bars).

Just because we are winning in a few campaigns now doesn't mean the other factions can't turn the tides and wreak us again.
    All I can do now in Chillrend is quest, and it is boring as hell I want a challenge, I want to have large scale battles again. Maybe work together with the other faction to knock us down a few pegs in some campaigns, or at least until you guys take a few scrolls or part of the circle.

At the time I made the post, EP was stacked. Litterally... And DC was dieing off, Now it seems pops have started balancing out way more. My point was if you want pvp you will not get much on a overpopulated faction. I would say the same if DC or AD was over populated.
  • kid_cedi
    kid_cedi
    T_B1zzle wrote: »
    kid_cedi wrote: »

At the time I made the post, EP was stacked. Litterally... And DC was dieing off, Now it seems pops have started balancing out way more. My point was if you want pvp you will not get much on a overpopulated faction. I would say the same if DC or AD was over populated.

I agree with you though DC has been dieing off quite a bit, and I agree just be true to your own faction no matter the struggle because momentum can switch at anytime.
    They should put in some system to better prevent Faction swapping, I am not sure how they could do so but it would help the overpopulation of factions.
    I feel it is way more fun to actually play players, pushing a keep and being pushed back is much more fun than just owning all scrolls and keeps and just killing a few players here and there. It has come to the point where I am basically playing in PvE and its just boring.