Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Into the woods - follow a shadow runner

RandalSavage
RandalSavage
Soul Shriven
well this quest has officially frustrated me. the servers have been awful for me all day and following this shadow runner has been impossible. He will appear to be standing and then lag forward until i cant keep up and lose him, failing the quest. I tried 3 times until i followed him enough to get lost. I now have no idea where to find the shadow runner as there is no marker for some reason. Can anyone help me find the location? I know it was at the end of the ayleid bridge but i have no idea where it is now
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    before you get to the birdge, there is a small path right before it that the runners goes (its to the left if you are following the runner to the bridge) and if you take that patch while still on the quest you will complete it when you run over to the other side of it. I had the same problems but managed to follow him to the birdge before he dissappears, if you hook around that mound and run off to the other side of it, you will see the quest turn in.

hope this helps
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!