Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can you return to Stros MKai?

BurSkills
BurSkills
Ok so i am at this desert island. I have completed the main quest and now have the opportunity to go somewhere else...will i get opportunity to return if i wish? There are still a couple of quests here to be done but i am happy to come back later. Same in Daggerfall...some quests there still to do, can i return there at any point also?

Many thanks for answers!
  • JayceStyles
    Yes, If you pull up your map on the left hand side under Daggerfall you can see an Island, if you go down further you should see another Island below Hammerfell That Island is Stros MKai, You could also go to the docks outside of Daggerfall (by the horses outside the city walls) and the guy on the ship should also give you an option to go there.
    Edited by JayceStyles on June 24, 2015 6:12AM
    | Youtube |
    "What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are wayshrines on that island. hard to miss thats for sure.
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!