Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [EXTENDED] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (20:00 UTC)

Fun/crazy/versatile builds?

Robin_Ekenberg
Hi everybody, so i have now owned this game for 13 days and im a bit sad that i can not seem to find a style/build that is fun for me.
I really love all the elderscrolls game, and i want to make this game fun for me to, i know, 13 days is not much, but i have tried a number of things, level 20 dragon knight 2h + ardent flame, sorcerer level 12 darkmagic destro staff, and nightblade level 18 bow + shadow .. but i dont know... the fun is very short.

Please if you know any versatile or straight out crazy builds tell me, share you´re knowledge and showcase som idéas you have.
I want to make this a long term game, bur first i need a character i want to play for a longer period of time.

Thanks in advance for anybody that takes the time to read this and may leave a reply, hope to see you on the field someday.
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    First, you'd need to learn some game mechanics.
    DragonKnight with ardent flame would be better with flame staff, i think.
    DarkMagic Sorc would be better with 2h\Dual wield, because of better spell damage.
    Take time to watch some videos on youtube, you'll find much great\fun videos there.
    And don't forget - you can build almost anything you want at any time.
    And http://tamrielfoundry.com/forums/ , look at theorycrafting subforums.
  • FireDemon
    FireDemon
    Go to Deltiasgaming.com some very versatile builds on there.
  • Robin_Ekenberg
    FireDemon wrote: »
    Go to Deltiasgaming.com some very versatile builds on there.

after reading for about 30 minutes on the website you sent me, im pretty sure a Breton Templar Magica dps/healer would fit me perfect.

Thank you for showing me that website