Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

sick of...

uprize
uprize
Soul Shriven
Queuing for 2 hours for daily dungeon runs to have the idiot that queued for tank, heals and dps ditch when they realize the group has no tank or healer.

Requeing then seeing one of the 3 that are left has gone offline. Thx for leaving the group first bruh.

Disbanding group, requeing, waiting another 2 hrs, getting joined to a group where everyone wants a different dungeon than the one you queued for.

Getting tired of grinding solo quests in my multiplayer game so decide to queue for "any" dungeon only to realize the queue is just as long as specific.

Looking at my friends list to find someone to fill a spot only to find them 20 levels behind me.

Joining a guild that claims to be active then watching the founders play minecraft for 3 days after bailing mid dungeon from a group they asked me to come help.

Am I really that ahead of the curve? Leveling I had no problem getting random groups. But then I hit v1 and queue times went off the charts and i haven't run into many players interested in gearing their char to prepare for the 6 vet dungeons. I don't think I play that much and I can't be the only one who is interested in this content...So in closing:

If there are ANY daggerfall players that play pretty much every night that have a group that plays together often and just happen to be short a dps and has like minded vetern dungeon aspirations pick me!!!!

Xbox one gt=xXx UpRiZe xXx
  • Lord Xanhorn
    Lord Xanhorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sick of threads with terrible subject lines. Didnt read one word of your post out of principle.
    I'm kind of a small deal!
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sick of threads with terrible subject lines. Didnt read one word of your post out of principle.

my thoughts exactly

uprize wrote: »
    Queuing for 2 hours for daily dungeon runs to have the idiot that queued for tank, heals and dps ditch when they realize the group has no tank or healer.

Requeing then seeing one of the 3 that are left has gone offline. Thx for leaving the group first bruh.

Disbanding group, requeing, waiting another 2 hrs, getting joined to a group where everyone wants a different dungeon than the one you queued for.

Getting tired of grinding solo quests in my multiplayer game so decide to queue for "any" dungeon only to realize the queue is just as long as specific.

Looking at my friends list to find someone to fill a spot only to find them 20 levels behind me.

Joining a guild that claims to be active then watching the founders play minecraft for 3 days after bailing mid dungeon from a group they asked me to come help.

Am I really that ahead of the curve? Leveling I had no problem getting random groups. But then I hit v1 and queue times went off the charts and i haven't run into many players interested in gearing their char to prepare for the 6 vet dungeons. I don't think I play that much and I can't be the only one who is interested in this content...So in closing:

If there are ANY daggerfall players that play pretty much every night that have a group that plays together often and just happen to be short a dps and has like minded vetern dungeon aspirations pick me!!!!

Xbox one gt=xXx UpRiZe xXx

vader_didnt_read.gif
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!

• A5ko
    A5ko
    ✭✭✭
    All of the Group Finder bits I agree with.

Long queues, to get the same morons doing the same crap.

Yesterday I was in a group of another 3 Sorcerers, they were all queued as Tank/DPS/Healer. We all teleport in, surprise surprise...
    A5ko ▪ High Elf ▪ Sorcerer ▪ Aldmeri Dominion ▪ XBOX One ▪ EU Megaserver