Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [EXTENDED] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (20:00 UTC)

palladium

villagewolf627
villagewolf627
Soul Shriven
Anyone know where to find palladium? or what to deconstruct to get palladium? (if there is anything) im in aldmeri dominion as a high elf level 26 and purchased the ancient elf motif... I feel like i got suckered.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You find palladium, (and any other style mats), in chests, dressers, crates, backpacks, and urns of different types. You find those containers in towns, dungeons, and sometimes in the open world. Be careful in town beecause taking stuff out of containers in town may be stealing.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • villagewolf627
    villagewolf627
    Soul Shriven
    I read somewhere that palladium can only be found in vr6 zones specifically a place called pandora but i only get about 2 hours game time a day it'll take me a year to get to veteren levels and no one sells it.
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you can only find Palladium in the vet zones when you are searching through dressers, trunks, and nightstands. However, you can still get some from deconstructing Ancient Elf style armor and weapons, and you should be able to find some on guild stores for sale.

Not restricting the crown-store sold rare motifs to at least a certain level of crafting, or at least no including a warning about the crafting materials, was a mistake on their part at the least.