Game Crushes instantly after last patch!

VonL
VonL
Hello ppl!

When TU came out i stopped playing because my game was crushing after 2-5 seconds ingame! Back then i thought, ok, my pc sucks, because it's not that good! Before 10 days i decided to give it a try! And guess what! I was able to play again somehow! I still had my cruches after an hour or so ingame, and when i was teleporting to a crowded town etc, but i was ok with that! I can live with a crush or two in an hour even if ti's furstrated!
BUT, after last night's patch, i am not able to play! I log in and after 2 seconds my client crushes! At best i stayed online for a minute! i did my search in these forums, and i tried to change things in the user settings! Still the same! Is that patch so heavy? Will ZOS fix this? what can i do? wait or this is it for me?

I realised that there is ppl playing this game with worst pcs than me, and ppl with way much better pcs have the same problem, so it's not my pc i guess!
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not your PC

Steadily over the last five-six months the number of people crashing, and how often, has increased steadily.

Yesterday before 2.0.12 i had interrmittent crashing (sometimes every couple hours, sometimes every 20 minutes, sometimes not at all some nights), but only in Cyrodiil, and only under heavy load.

Now, I am crashing 2-3 minutes standing in a low traffic zone in PvE-land

Cyrodiil doesnt even get out of the loadscreen most of the time.

What the hell did you do ZoS?
    Edited by Rylana on June 30, 2015 9:59AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • VonL
    VonL
    Yes i can not understand how this works! Now i can be online for 10 minutes if i don't move, and if i move i crush after 2-3 minutes also! It's an improvement! :)
    I tried everything i found on this forum, i repaired the game a couple of times, re-installed drivers, lowered graphics and resolutions, but i olny got 2 more minutes before i crush!

I hope they will do something fast! I returned to this game with a friend, with so much hunger, started new chars and now we can't play! My friend has the same problem also, and we are trying to convince ppl from other games we used to play to join us here! :/
  • VonL
    VonL
    After the maintenance game is still unplayable! And now i crush after 2 seconds online! Last night i was able to run around for like 1-2 minutes before crushing!

Anyone is looking at it? or shall i wait for /lurk again from a moderator?