The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a guild with a proper community

tibersep
tibersep
*Waves*

Pretty much what it says on the tin. I am 20 something long time MMO player from the UK. I would like to find a mature but fun guild to make some ingame friends for good times in ESO!

I have much always played ESO solo, but really like would love to find a guild that has a proper community rather just the lifeless ones you find so often in MMOs.
A website/forum and active voicecomms would be great! I don't care about having the best guild on the server or any of that epeen crap, I would love to find a stable, relaxed and fun group of people to play ESO with.

I have been lucky with guilds in the past, I joined a guild virtually day 1 in another game and years later we all still play together. I know it is really hard to find the right guild, but it doesn't hurt to try does it?

Thanks for your time!
  • Torment
    Torment
    ✭✭✭

:)
    Edited by Torment on September 14, 2016 9:18PM
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you could find our friendly group interesting.
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    Hello! Check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com, or look us up in game. We are a nice, relaxed, helpful, entertaining community from all over the world, no drama, just having fun. :)
    Guildmaster of the Order of the Magna Ge - social guild EP EU with 200+ members from all levels, all over the world, forming a nice relaxed, friendly - and a bit crazy - community - check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game.