The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for guild

MikeyInBrum
So currently a lvl 15 high elf in aldmeri dominion...pretty experienced with elder scrolls but not so much with the MMO aspects!

Would really like to find a friendly guild that just wants to have fun and play casually whenever folks are online
  • MikeyInBrum
    For some reason cut off half my post...unless I just can't see it for some reason!

I'm 27 and play whenever I can...psn Mikey_Burgess
  • S2uBu
    S2uBu
    Soul Shriven
    I have a guild called Damnation Mors but the majority of players are with Ebonhart Pact. We only have 4 members so far so I am trying to build that up.

Do you have an Alt Character in the Pact? As long as you have one you can join. My PSN I'D is S2uBu
  • MikeyInBrum
    Just the aldmeri character atm - not really thought about alt characters yet as I'm still trying to get my head around the rest of the game
  • mia_pow
    mia_pow
    ✭✭
    Humanoid Congregation is currently recruiting, message psn: Nullock or myself Mia_Pow i wont be back on till Thursday night to add you so you'll probably have a better chance getting a hold of Nullock, we're a fun group ready to do anything from pve, dungeons, pvp.
  • JudgeGigolo
    Grumpy Old Gamers currently has 50 members. http://www.grumpyoldgamers.co.uk

We pride ourselves on being a social community, first and foremost.
  • JudgeGigolo
    Oh yeah. We're Aldmeri too.