Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

So where is the Dueling system?

Navaya
Navaya
✭✭✭
So yeah, where is the dueling system? It's been over a year now and still nothing. By all the MMORPGs I have played, this is the only game that doesn't have it.

The last time I heard talk from Zenimax about it was when they were talking about the Justice system pvp and that they would be able to implement it once that goes live. However, the Justice system pvp doesn't seem to happen.

So I guess the only way we will get one is if people starts to ask for a dueling system.
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been asked for a million times and is something that they say might be implemented in the future. That's the best answer that you are going to get. For now, if you want to duel, you either have to do like I do (have 2 accounts) or join a dueling, multi-alliance, PvP guild, such as Legends.
    Edited by Akavir_Sentinel on June 30, 2015 6:54PM
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
    Options
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of people want this. So far, no definitive word from the powers that be...

The only way to do it right now is to meet in out of the way places in cyrodil for opposing alliances.

Though I expect someday they will add something. Possibly with an auto-decline option for those who hate duelling, and maybe make engaging in a duel within sight of the city guard a bad idea... ("Stop duelling, criminal scum!" ;) )
    Options