Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bought over 15,000 Crowns received 0 [PS4]

DailyDrunkGamer
Since launch I have paid over 100Euro on crowns. At first I didn't think I was being charged that's the reason I tryed it again then tryed a different crown bundle to see if that would work..basically I've been charged over 100 euro and haven't received any so far. I've tryed to contact your support team who told me to contact Sony. Sony told me to contact you if I didn't receive them within 48 hours, so I emailed your team again and I got the exact same message telling me to contact Sony support. Now it's been over 2 weeks and I'm 100euro down with nothing to show from it ( also paid 155e for the collectors edition and can't use the Imperial Edition DLC) but I'm not worried about that at the moment. Can you please create a support team for me and contact me via my registered email because this has gone on far too long and I'm a patient guy at the best of times
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, 255 euro? I am sure they will put a team on your case ASAP.
    In the meanwhile, do you want me to crack some whale jokes to cheer you up?
  • mikey27
    mikey27
    ✭✭
    Sorry but who Buys a crown pack, then without recieving crowns then buys it again?
    Sign into your bank acct and check If they charged you, then contact them over it, dont buy it 3 times then complain...

Okay ofcourse you should get what you're owed, but its just weird to me, you wouldnt order something on amazon and then reorder it because it didnt arrive..
  • DailyDrunkGamer
    My credit card number I was using was for my AIB account and I was checking my bank of Ireland online statement and no funds seemed to be taking and that's why I tryed it again. It's my own fault I didnt relise my own error but it's a lot of money none the less
  • DailyDrunkGamer
    P.s don't forget the whale jokes, this could be a long wait..
  • SavageHenry
    SavageHenry
    ✭✭✭

There are a load of people from the UK and Ireland having the exact same problem, and for over two weeks we have been getting this kind of support from ZOS's.
    They told me to contact Sony so I did,
    Sony told me it's ZOs's problem and I need to contact them,
    I get back on to ZOS they send me a copy paste email telling me to go to the forums,
    I go to the forums and there is a dev telling people to submit a ticket to support and the cycle begins again!

Finally after nearly two weeks and many emails I am told they past it on to another team and that I should wait to hear from them. that was nearly Five days ago.

It's odd because Daybreak games had the same problem when they launched Planetside 2 on the ps4, people bought stuff from the ingame store but did not recieve it. so they pull the servers and got it sorted in nearly 48 hours.
    They even post a thread explaining what was happening the day after the problem started.
    What do we get from Zos, Customer support trained in pass the buck.
    I can tell you now I wont be spending another cent on this game after this experience.
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah seems to be a lot of people from Ireland experiencing this problem (me included) submitted 2 tickets already, not happy with the copy/paste reply from the first blaming everything else but themselves though I know it's a typical corporate response :persevere:
  • SedoUmbra
    SedoUmbra
    ✭✭✭

There are a load of people from the UK and Ireland having the exact same problem, and for over two weeks we have been getting this kind of support from ZOS's.
    They told me to contact Sony so I did,
    Sony told me it's ZOs's problem and I need to contact them,
    I get back on to ZOS they send me a copy paste email telling me to go to the forums,
    I go to the forums and there is a dev telling people to submit a ticket to support and the cycle begins again!

Finally after nearly two weeks and many emails I am told they past it on to another team and that I should wait to hear from them. that was nearly Five days ago.

It's odd because Daybreak games had the same problem when they launched Planetside 2 on the ps4, people bought stuff from the ingame store but did not recieve it. so they pull the servers and got it sorted in nearly 48 hours.
    They even post a thread explaining what was happening the day after the problem started.
    What do we get from Zos, Customer support trained in pass the buck.
    I can tell you now I wont be spending another cent on this game after this experience.

This is interesting..I live in UK and was considering buying Crowns. Well, it looks like I'm not going to now. Thanks for the info, and I hope your problem gets resolved soon.
  • DailyDrunkGamer
    Looks like Sony is out. They emailed me saying that although they know ESO is telling us to refer to them it's an ESO issue and they just told me to try restoring licences...so I emailed there support and got the same automated email to contact Sony hah...
    Edited by DailyDrunkGamer on July 1, 2015 4:38PM
  • aaron0097
    aaron0097
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem here it's a joke. Depending on those crowns to get a horse to travel around cyrodil in, it's a pain walking. Surely it can be sorted asap.
  • kayimi
    kayimi
    Soul Shriven
    same here, 4 weeks ago i've purchased ESO Plus and 3000 Crowns, got nothing from it. no one could care less to help , ZeniMax sends to Sony, Sony sends back to Zeni Max, Zeni Back to Sony, than sony asking to call them, after a phone call got the email after 4-5 days dat i should go to my ingame CrownStore and press "triangle" to get my crowns, which brings u back to playstation store to purchase more Crowns, giv them more money and get nothing from it, bunch of thiefs. (iv got AIB account as well btw.)
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    @DailyDrunkGamer, we're aware that there's an issues with crowns being delivered, and we are looking into it. In the meantime, could you pass along your ticket number from when you contact our Support Team? Thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • DailyDrunkGamer
    My ticket number is 150628-002706
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    mikey27 wrote: »
    Sorry but who Buys a crown pack, then without recieving crowns then buys it again?
    Sign into your bank acct and check If they charged you, then contact them over it, dont buy it 3 times then complain...

Okay ofcourse you should get what you're owed, but its just weird to me, you wouldnt order something on amazon and then reorder it because it didnt arrive..

Exactly. Yeah I feel for you but this pretty much says it all.
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    Also instead of abusing ZOS over it you should read the issues listed in the forum. They have been poasted since launch.. A bit of research saves a lot of trouble.
  • DailyDrunkGamer
    No abuse was given, we are waiting over 2 weeks for a product we paid for and didn't receive. And for those saying I shouldn't have bought crowns after I didn't recieve the first purchase I have already explained that I didn't relise I was being charged because my second bank account card was linked to my ps store and I was checking my alternate account online statement..
  • HexWeaver
    HexWeaver
    ✭✭
    Still waiting also for my explorers pack and 3000 crowns, I wanted to be a high elf in Ebonheart but i've been waiting so long for a fix I've just stopped playing and gone back to FFXIV.
  • aaron0097
    aaron0097
    Soul Shriven
    @DailyDrunkGamer it probably went into the pending section for 24 hours that's what mine does so it doesn't show up on online statement (AIB as well)
  • DailyDrunkGamer
    aaron0097 wrote: »
    @DailyDrunkGamer it probably went into the pending section for 24 hours that's what mine does so it doesn't show up on online statement (AIB as well)

This was 2 weeks ago Aaron and the funds were taking and it's on both my AIB and BOI statements
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Thank you. We're looking into the issue for you (and everyone else that mentioned they were having the same problem). We'll let you know as soon as we have an update.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • DailyDrunkGamer

Thank you. We're looking into the issue for you (and everyone else that mentioned they were having the same problem). We'll let you know as soon as we have an update.

Thanks a lot for the reply and the help. It's appreciated
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

From a business ethics perspective, I strongly suggest that Zeni give a better response than this, quickly. I'm not even impacted by this, and am angry on behalf of those that are. what's happening here puts a company's reputation at stake
    far more than product bugs or shortcomings. Taking customers' money, giving nothing in return, keeping the money, giving said customers communication runaround when "troubleshooting", then responding publicly with "we're looking into it" makes Zeni look negligent at best, fraudulent at worst.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • HexWeaver
    HexWeaver
    ✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

From a business ethics perspective, I strongly suggest that Zeni give a better response than this, quickly. I'm not even impacted by this, and am angry on behalf of those that are. what's happening here puts a company's reputation at stake
    far more than product bugs or shortcomings. Taking customers' money, giving nothing in return, keeping the money, giving said customers communication runaround when "troubleshooting", then responding publicly with "we're looking into it" makes Zeni look negligent at best, fraudulent at worst.

I wish I never bought this game, this whole experience has destroyed any fun I was having..

• kamikaze590
    Yeah man for me when I bought crowns they didn't show at first so I waited a few hours and Boom! They were magically there as if I just bought the crowns 14 hours ago lol idc honestly I'm just happy I got my crowns and I hope you get yours too man. (:
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    For those of you who have purchased crowns but have yet to receive them, what country do you live in?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • DailyDrunkGamer
    I wish it was only a 14 hour wait I could have dealt with that compared to two weeks haha the worst thing about it is the new Frost horse in the crown store and it's limited edition so It dosent look like I'll have my crowns in time. The majority of people I've spoken to seem to be located in the UK and Ireland but it's better if the individuals post for themselves as I don't want to speak of behalf of others
    Edited by DailyDrunkGamer on July 2, 2015 7:39PM
  • Mickey_Ox
    Mickey_Ox
    ✭✭✭✭
    For those of you who have purchased crowns but have yet to receive them, what country do you live in?

Ireland here
    Its not crowns im missing but eso+ , imperial and explorers which i assume is all related.
    Ever Tried, Ever Failed,
    No Matter.
    Try again, Fail again,
    Fail Better
  • HexWeaver
    HexWeaver
    ✭✭
    Ireland
  • SavageHenry
    SavageHenry
    ✭✭✭
    Ireland
  • HexWeaver
    HexWeaver
    ✭✭
    Got my crowns, not sure what you did but thank you!
  • DailyDrunkGamer
    I was just booted from the game and tryed to re-join and it said kicked from server. About 5 minutes later I go on and my crown balance is now 15,100. Thanks for all the help how everyone else gets sorted asap aswell