Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Verify license

argnmex@yahoo.com
argnmex@yahoo.com
Soul Shriven
i am locked out of my eso due to "cannot use the content", "cannot connect to server to verify the license"
  • slackmare
    slackmare
    ✭✭
    Same here. Can't even bug report since I can't get in the game so..posted here too. All I've heard back were crickets.
  • Vulpecula
    Vulpecula
    I'm having the same issue. Do you have disks or downloaded copies? I'm wondering if there's an error validating the license for downloaded copies, but that's speculation.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think that's a PSN issue .. I have had it happen a few times when the PSN server is down
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend