The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox One Voice Chat Changes All The Time

Gamertaglemieux
Gamertaglemieux
✭✭✭
Not sure best place for this thread. Feel certain the modes will move where it needs to be if necessary.

I am very tired of how the voice chat channels just do what they want!

Example, there are nights where I just want to solo and not mess with other people. So I go into voice chat and leave all the channels to be just by myself. Then whenever it wants to it just moves me into a chat channel for no reason. Quite annoying.

Not sure if this is a known issue. Did look in the forum for the known Xbox One Issues Thread but can not find it anywhere.
Queen Ayrenn build that wall around Summerset.

Make Shimmerene great again!
  • Ace_of_Destiny
    Ace_of_Destiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you use a wayshrine it will put you into Public Chat, and the Guild Chat with the most players active.

This is supposedly being "worked on" "soon".
    EQUALIZE ALL PLATFORMS!
    IF ONE HAS IT...ALL SHOULD HAVE IT!
    !

)==================================================(
    ~MegaServer~>PS4 (NA) ~PSN~>Ace-of-Destiny
    )===================================================(
    I don't care what platform it is on...an MMORPG without Text Chat is NOT an MMORPG!
  • Gamertaglemieux
    Gamertaglemieux
    ✭✭✭
    Ace-2112 wrote: »
    When you use a wayshrine it will put you into Public Chat, and the Guild Chat with the most players active.

This is supposedly being "worked on" "soon".

I really hope so. All it does now is annoy me since have to, pause, open voice chat, leave public, wait like another 5 seconds, then leave guild chat.

Not very user friendly at all.

But still MUCH MUCH MUCH rather have voice chat than text chat. Text chat is even more annoying I feel. Just wall of spammed messages that obscure the screen. Waste of space if ESO tries to implement it. I'm ok with if they allow option to remove text chat. That way it's not on my screen bothering me and taking away my immersion of the game.
    Queen Ayrenn build that wall around Summerset.

Make Shimmerene great again!