The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Elder Scrolls Online [PS4] - Armor Location Help!

Talleborn
Talleborn
Soul Shriven
I am in Glenumbra and a while back, I remember stealing armor from a camp. I remember the armor was in the Nord Style (If you create a new character and choose Race - Nord and Class - Dragonknight, that's how the armor looked like). It was on like an armor rack similar to a mannequin. I don't remember where it is, but I recall it maybe near the Deleyn's Mill Wayshrine. I may be off completely, but can anyone tell me where I can find it or at least another place where I can get the same exact armor. I really like the Nord style, but I'm a Dark Elf and too poor to afford a Nord motif. Thanks!
  • chaotic4me2
    hit me up biggfot9999 i can craft nord armor with several different traits including set pieces all way up to vr14
    PSN - BIGGFOT9999 PS4 NA Ebonheart Pact
    50 smithing 5 -6traits
    50 clothing 4-5 traits
    50 woodworking
    50 provisioning
    39 enchanting
  • Talleborn
    Talleborn
    Soul Shriven
    UPDATE: I finally found the armor location! I spent 2 hours just following the main roads until I came across it. I was totally off when I said it was near Deleyn's Mill Wayshirne. The location of it is in Aldcroft in the Lionguard Camp Market. The armor is next to Camille Guylitte.
    Edited by Talleborn on June 30, 2015 10:51PM