The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hit The STUPID 500 Max Members Allowed in Guild

jmodica132_ESO
This is probably the dumbest thing I've seen all year.
Can't have more then 500 members!?!?!

Is there any way to tell who is hasn't been active in the guild, so I can know who to kick out?

I've played other MMOs where it showed when the last time each member has logged in, but I can't find it on PS4 for this game.

If you are going to max us at 500 members, there should at least be a way to tell which members aren't active any more.

If anyone knows how I could do this, that would be awesome!!
  • MarceloBR
    MarceloBR
    agree
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know about on console, but on PC if you hover over the "online" indicator on the guild roster it will tell you when a player was lay online. You can sort the column and have the longest inactive players at the top of the list so you can kick them.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • jmodica132_ESO
    Reverb wrote: »
    Don't know about on console, but on PC if you hover over the "online" indicator on the guild roster it will tell you when a player was lay online. You can sort the column and have the longest inactive players at the top of the list so you can kick them.

Damn that would be nice.
    Can't hover over it on PS4, and it doesn't say it anywhere how long it's been since they signed in
  • jmodica132_ESO
    There has to be a solution to this,..
  • MyM16sHot
    MyM16sHot
    ✭✭✭
    Zenimax, we summon you!
    VR8 Dumner Nightblade PS4-NA-DC
    lvl12 Imperial Dragonknight PS4-NA-EP
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

...I am so going to check that out. I was using an add-on to tell me..
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord