The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

falling through map in cyrodil

DazaDazaDaza
DazaDazaDaza
Soul Shriven
I was in a cave in cyrodil and used my werewolf charge ( leap thing ) and ended up in the roof. couldnt get out of the roof so i jumped off a cliff thinking i could die and res.... ive been falling for two days now , i can log into my char for about 8 seconds then it throws me out of the game and tells me to stop spamming lol..... ive tried relogging , teleporting to friends in different areas ( just tells me i cant teleport to people while in cyrodil) playing on a different char for a bit , trying to contact game masters. all i get from game masters is if its not resolved in 24 hours then theyll assume my problem is resolved , which its obvliously not.... oh , and my pre order bonus never came through and ive got the same automated reply from game masters , anyone have anything similiar to these problems ? im getting sick of free falling ( good song ) through cyrodil for the last couple of days. a solution would be great <3
  • DazaDazaDaza
    DazaDazaDaza
    Soul Shriven
    bump
  • DazaDazaDaza
    DazaDazaDaza
    Soul Shriven
    its on the ps4 aswell i shouldve said on the post
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you sent in a support ticket? They will probably be able to move your character to a safe location
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • DazaDazaDaza
    DazaDazaDaza
    Soul Shriven
    yeah ive sent in several :/ just keep getting the same auto mated response , pretty frustrating
  • takeomasaki89
    Yea pull your funking finger out and actually fix people's problems instead of emailing back saying if you do not respond to this within 96 hours we will assume that your problem is fixed and when you reply they reply with the same spam message about that 96 hour ***