The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Preview Items before crafting them.

BloodAngel22
BloodAngel22
Soul Shriven
I personally think it'd be nice if you could get a preview on how a weapon/armor piece looks before you craft it. It could have your character off to the side and the weapon/armor piece would be shown on your character so you could get a idea on how it looks, and if you still want to craft it.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be an awesome idea!

As a workaround for the time being - there is a handy site for seeing armor ESO-fashion.com although of course.. it's a lot harder to imagine mixing and matching and whatnot, but at least you have an idea of what it looks like

[EDIT] My character was recently a victim of my imagination of different styles going well together *shudder* man I would love a preview window...
    Edited by MissBizz on June 30, 2015 7:01PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Dragoe
    Dragoe
    ESO-Fashion is very useful for previewing. The only problem I've had with it is the Redguard medium doesn't line up, I'm thinking they've done various updates that have changed the look of certain armors and the shots on the site aren't updated.

I have to say I was really disappointed because I was going to make redguard hide armor thinking it would be the short sleeved image on ESO-Fashion, but it just looked awful and I destroyed it lol.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragoe wrote: »
    ESO-Fashion is very useful for previewing. The only problem I've had with it is the Redguard medium doesn't line up, I'm thinking they've done various updates that have changed the look of certain armors and the shots on the site aren't updated.

I have to say I was really disappointed because I was going to make redguard hide armor thinking it would be the short sleeved image on ESO-Fashion, but it just looked awful and I destroyed it lol.

Oh yeah, I'm not sure if the site is no longer updated, or if people are just not giving them pics to use anymore. Redguard and orc were redond at the same time.. So be careful of orc too
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Dragoe
    Dragoe
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Redguard and orc were redond at the same time.. So be careful of orc too

Cool thanks for the heads up, didn't know Orc was different.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragoe wrote: »

This thread has the pics of both so you can see the before and afters

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/153916/how-do-you-feel-about-the-1-6-changes-to-redguard-and-orc-armour/p2

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• BloodAngel22
    BloodAngel22
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks I didn't know about the ESO-Fashion.com I'll have to check it out.
  • Calidus1
    Calidus1
    ✭✭
    I totally agree, I'm tired of making 12 different normal versions to try on before upgrading.