Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 3, 2:00AM EDT (6:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Unable to start groups

Bones_PXOXM
So I'm currently prevented from starting any groups. When I invite other players to group it says declined even though my friends say they accepted it. I had the same inability to join for a while when I accepted it would say "Group Invite Accepted" then over that it would say "Failed to Join Group" and my friends would ask why I "declined". I've heard about this issue before but never heard if it was resolved or what to do. I have my status set to "Online" (green icon) and my character name has no special characters (two spaces but I didn't think those counted as "special characters".) the characters name is Reginald T Bones. I really need to know if there is something that can be done to fix this because it is majorly affecting my game experience, I'm a guild master, grouping up with a handful of guys to see how they play and interact with one another is how I determine it they're a fit for the guild. I'm also unable to lead my members in the alliance war, and no one can help me in the group dungeons unless I'm invited so forget what we were going to do last night and scale the enemies to my level because my friend was also unable to promote me to leader within his group.

So again very important, is there anything that can be done to correct this? This is really ruining things for me.
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had this happen a few times as well. Also have a few guildies it happens to, and when I try to pass them crown/lead, it won't let me.
    Options
  • Bones_PXOXM
    Pchela wrote: »
    I have had this happen a few times as well. Also have a few guildies it happens to, and when I try to pass them crown/lead, it won't let me.

Did it go away or clear up for you? I mean you said it happened a few times, so was it resolved somehow the previous times?
    Options