Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Veteran Rank Level Grinding

poughe
poughe
Hello Everyone,

I have been grinding my way through the Veteran Ranks and lets say the grind is brutal going through so many quests. With that said I was curious to see what worked for people in terms of the grind....does dungeon farming help....just questing alone....special farming spots of good xp enemies? I am all ears and if your a Veteran Ranker your self and want to party up just message me Xbox One: (I am only VR2)

XGC D NASTY
VR-14 Altmer Templar - Healer/DPS (AD)
VR-1 Nord Nightblade - Tank (AD)
VR-1 Altmer Sorcerer
  • JackisEaton
    JackisEaton
    ✭✭
    Fancy running a few dungeons together? I'm VR2 high elf sorc and am finding it difficult to level, too..
  • poughe
    poughe
    Where are you now in leveling?
    VR-1 Altmer Sorcerer
  • BLACKBURN_x92x
    Just do the quest lines in the area i did about a third of the quests in the vr2 area and im about 2/3 of the way to vr3
  • chrystalwhite
    basicly just do the quest lines from the other 2 alliances if you have done them all it should bring you around V9, the other 5 levels is what you get from grinding mobs and dungeons.
    Aldmeri Dominion, European server.

Aedric spear Templar V1
    Playstation 4
  • poughe
    poughe
    Well I powered through the Ebonheart main quests, been dungeoning mostly and found a few ok farming spots in the Daggerfall areas and just hit VR6 last night. Hoping to get at least 1 VR a day and get 14 by end of week if I am lucky
    VR-1 Altmer Sorcerer
  • JackisEaton
    JackisEaton
    ✭✭
    VR 1-6
    If you go to Stonefalls, to the left of the town Ebonheart there's loads of Dreughs. If you aggro a bunch of them and use AOE attacks you rack up the xp pretty quick. I got VR 3-5 in one day, aiming for 6 after the update!

Also, I'm game to run dungeons with you; GT: Jack is Eaton
  • poughe
    poughe
    Yeah I was grinding that area for most of my VR4 then got my 5 mostly finishing the Ebonheart main quests and hit my 6 in farming spots in Daggerfall farming areas
    VR-1 Altmer Sorcerer