Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about Cadwells Silver/Gold and Craglorn questions

Dephyrius
Dephyrius
✭✭
So I understand at hitting max level 50, you meet Cadwell (if not sooner, I have no clue yet) and then you start venturing through the other zones, the first which I guess is considered "silver" and then the second faction "gold"? Are the quests that you go through specific and different from the normal quests you would go through in that zone if you started at level 1, or do you get to go through and experience everything on the same toon if you want to? I am just curious as I'd love to experience everything on the same character (though am already running alts through one of the other factions, just wondering what would be missed).

Also, is Craglorn supposed to be for AFTER you do silver/gold or mixed in or is there a specific direction for it?
  • Dephyrius
    Dephyrius
    ✭✭
    I"m also curious I suppose in reading that veteran levels may go away at a later date (though I'm sure noone has firm information on this) will this change the ability to go through and do the other factions through these questlines?
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well you should of met Cadwell when you did the tutorial....he's the rather jovial fellow with the cooking pot on his head.

The quests are no different and you will experience every quest there is if you simply go through each zone.

Silver = v1-5 zones
    Gold = v6-10 zones
    Craglorn = v11-13

No one knows for sure if vet ranks are being removed. The last word from ZOS was they were but they went dark a long time ago and with all the changes to the staff over there it's possible that it's no longer on the table. Hopefully soon they will will lift the veil of silence and clue us all in.
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Dephyrius
    Dephyrius
    ✭✭
    AHA! I had forgotten about him in the tutorial, its been abit since I've been through it LOL

And that's awesome thank you Cuyler for the cut and dry information, I really appreciate it and look forward to going through it.

Hopefully as we move forward they'll come with more information so we know. I don't mind the ranks or whatever being removed depending on how they do it, just want to see the content.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You have access to Craglorn as soon as you hit level 50/VR1. But the mobs there start at VR11. So feel free to explore and gather resources, but tread lightly. :#
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)