Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Access to the rest of lands

Threyann
Threyann
Okay guys, sorry about this silly question of mine; but im kinda new here, so I hope youll have the patience for reply, amd there it goes, I dont know how to access the rest of lands on the map, im kinda stuck at east march and would like to reach glenumbra and the rest of lands located in the west side of tamriel. Thanks.

Best Answers

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As CrustyMudcrab said, you need to complete the storyline in Coldharbour and finish the Main Quest, after which you will be able to visit the territories of the other alliances.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Answer ✓
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you should have been given the quest Cadwell's Silver by Mr Pot-Head himself, at which point (as a Dominion character) you are transported to the Ebonheart Pact territory. Once you have completed Silver, you will get Cadwell's Gold which will take you to the Daggerfall Covenant territory.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Answer ✓
  • MyM16sHot
    MyM16sHot
    ✭✭✭
    "finish cold harbour and the main harborage l50 quest and you will gain access to the veteran zones."

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/65664/how-do-you-get-to-the-other-faction-zones-after-hitting-50

Hope this helps.
    VR8 Dumner Nightblade PS4-NA-DC
    lvl12 Imperial Dragonknight PS4-NA-EP
  • Threyann
    Threyann
    Yeah same thing happened to me, I went to the ebon pact section and now I dont know how to reach the west lands at all.
  • Threyann
    Threyann
    But I did already o.o
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Main Quest is the quest line you follow for your alliance. If you did complete that then you need to file a support ticket with ZOS.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ysne58 wrote: »
    The Main Quest is the quest line you follow for your alliance. If you did complete that then you need to file a support ticket with ZOS.
    Er, no. The Main Quest is the quest line with the Prophet in the Harborage. The quest line you follow for your alliance is the Alliance Story.
  • Threyann
    Threyann
    Thanks to you all, guise, now I got it clear, lol. Ok next question, im blacksmith level 37, ill craft stuff for everyone thatd send materials to me, by the way n.n, sk yeah, im running out of items for improving armor and stuff, where I can find or buy those, is there a guild that trades or sell them, by chance