Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help getting to Bangkorai or ColdHarbour

Wasteful
Wasteful
Soul Shriven
Can someone take me to either of these places? I am level 10, and I am playing on the Xbox One.
  • OhItsReckt
    OhItsReckt
    ✭✭
    Dunno about Bangkorai, but Coldharbour is 40+. Not sure what you need over there, since the major city isn't even available until you do the first quest chain.
  • Wasteful
    Wasteful
    Soul Shriven
    OhItsReckt wrote: »
    Dunno about Bangkorai, but Coldharbour is 40+. Not sure what you need over there, since the major city isn't even available until you do the first quest chain.

I got to ColdHarbour, now I need someone to take me to Bangkorai. :(
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wasteful what alliance are you? these things make a big difference if one can help you or not.
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can get to Cold Harbour way before level 40.I got there at level 27.If you get a mod called Transporter,you can get there by that as well.Click on whoever is there and you'll be TPed to them.
  • Wasteful
    Wasteful
    Soul Shriven
    Cuyler wrote: »
    @Wasteful what alliance are you? these things make a big difference if one can help you or not.

I am in the AD alliance, currently level 11. I heard you can go up there at any level, it is just hard without someone teleporting you there considering the level difference.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasteful wrote: »
    Cuyler wrote: »

I am in the AD alliance, currently level 11. I heard you can go up there at any level, it is just hard without someone teleporting you there considering the level difference.
    If you're AD and level 11 you flat-out can't get to Bangkorai. You're going to have to complete the AD storyline, the main quest, the EP storyline, and then you'll be able to get to Bangkorai if you find someone to teleport to (or you can make your way there overland the slow way). You should be at least VR5 by then.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)