The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF Lowest-Level Recipes

UltimaJoe777
UltimaJoe777
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
For some reason I have a very hard time finding the lowest level recipes compared to those right above it or even further. If anyone has any of these recipes please post here and we will negotiate.

Chicken Breast
Fishy Stick
Roast Pig
Baked Apples
Banana Surprise
Grape Preserves
Baked Potato
Roast Corn
Golden Lager
Nut Brown Ale
Mint Chai
Rose Herbal Tea
Acai Tonic Infusion
Ginkgo Tonic
Guarana Tonic

Banana Surprise is a priority for me due to Crafting Writs and is very much needed whereas the rest are just to unlock. Thanks in advance!
Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bump for hoping someone can help me with any of these...
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform and server are you on?
    If you're on PC-EU I might have a few of those banked... let me know and I'll have a look
    PC-EU
  • malc303
    malc303
    ✭✭
    I take it from your tag that your on ps4 NA , otherwise would've been happy to trade for gold or even better higher level recipes - but alas NA xbox1 , its a pity there isn't some multiplatform multiserver trade hub ! ( so many divisions in this game - faction alliance , levels , server , platform )
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    malc303 wrote: »
    I take it from your tag that your on ps4 NA , otherwise would've been happy to trade for gold or even better higher level recipes - but alas NA xbox1 , its a pity there isn't some multiplatform multiserver trade hub ! ( so many divisions in this game - faction alliance , levels , server , platform )

Would be nice but I think I'll be ok now. It seems Khenarthi's Roost has the lowest level recipes so hopefully I will find them all soon :)

This thread can be locked now I have no more use of it. Thanks for the replies though ya'll!