Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

HELP! Lost City of the Na-Totambu

chrimarie
chrimarie
Soul Shriven
Hey so I did the two quests as well as the puzzle, and yet still it show's as the dungeon not being cleared. When I hover over it on my map it says that I still need to explore it. I have gone in and out 4 times. I don't know what I'm missing....
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    there must be a boss you havent killed then?
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • chrimarie
    chrimarie
    Soul Shriven
    The quests show in my log as completed :|
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    chrimarie wrote: »

Which has absolutely nothing to do with clearing the dungeon.

Lots of dungeons has multiple bosses.

There is an add-on - Public Champion - that shows you the location of the bosses in each public dungeon.
    [Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
    THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
    Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
    Pst/email for info/invites.
  • Caroloces
    Caroloces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you turn in the quest for relics to the NPC in Sentinel. I just did that dungeon, and when we finished I was puzzled as to why the icon was still black. When I looked through my journal, I still had to meet with someone in Sentinel. When I did so, the dungeon was complete.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chrimarie wrote: »

Which has absolutely nothing to do with clearing the dungeon.

Lots of dungeons has multiple bosses.

There is an add-on - Public Champion - that shows you the location of the bosses in each public dungeon.
    Public dungeons don't require you to kill the bosses in order to show as completed - that's what you have to do to complete a delve (all of which have only a single boss, aside from ones in Cyrodiil, which may have multiple bosses).
    Caroloces wrote: »
    Did you turn in the quest for relics to the NPC in Sentinel. I just did that dungeon, and when we finished I was puzzled as to why the icon was still black. When I looked through my journal, I still had to meet with someone in Sentinel. When I did so, the dungeon was complete.
    ^ This is more likely what the issue is. If it's not that, then it must be a bug.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caroloces wrote: »
    That was it for me as well... might be worth checking.
  • Cameron_Star
    Cameron_Star
    ✭✭
    I haven't defeated all the bosses but it shows as cleared for me. I did both quests inside it and the puzzle thing.
  • SpearofBitterMercy
    SpearofBitterMercy
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if you figured it out but there is another quest within the dungeon that makes return some items to a npc named nahrina, you can complete the dungeon that way, I hope this info helps.
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Public dungeon completion is done by completing all the quests associated with it. It seems to me that there are normally two quests for each one. Sometimes the second one has to be turned in outside the dungeon. Killing three bosses gives one achievement then killing them all gives the conqueror achievement.
    Edited by Karius_Imalthar on April 13, 2016 10:29PM