The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Displays Can't connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection.

ctt13
ctt13
I will be walking around the world, trying to find a quest so I can get to level 30 and enter the next harbourage mission. Then I spot a quest marker, which leads me to a door, I open that door and BOOM disconnect. It starts loading and then displays the message. Might I add that I have been walking around the world with no interruptions, but as soon as I open a door, bam can't play anymore.

Any fixes?
  • ctt13
    ctt13
    Also help for anyone is, DON'T FAST TRAVEL. They take the gold, but you don't travel anywhere.