The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Plus Crowns faster?

lucian_banneb18_ESO
Dear ZOS and ESO community,

My recurrent ESO Plus subscription elapses on July 10, thus I'll receive the crowns allotment then.

Can I pay it now and receive the crown allotment today (before the term date)?

I want to buy the Frostmare Mount when it arrives, but I've only 1,800 crowns right now. Presumably the price for the mount will be 2,500 crowns, therefore I'll only need about 700 more. I'd very much like to have this option in order not to waste this opportunity for a 3-days difference.

PS: I know I have the option to buy crown packs.

Thank you!
  • lucian_banneb18_ESO
    Anything on this?
    Did anyone of you paid in advance and got their crowns faster?
    Thanks!
  • SatchmoJones
    SatchmoJones
    ✭✭

Dear ZOS and ESO community,

My recurrent ESO Plus subscription elapses on July 10, thus I'll receive the crowns allotment then.

Can I pay it now and receive the crown allotment today (before the term date)?

I want to buy the Frostmare Mount when it arrives, but I've only 1,800 crowns right now. Presumably the price for the mount will be 2,500 crowns, therefore I'll only need about 700 more. I'd very much like to have this option in order not to waste this opportunity for a 3-days difference.

PS: I know I have the option to buy crown packs.

Thank you![/quote

Welcome to marketing, limited time only gets a consumer to rush to purchase something now that they cannot afford, or do not need its a tactic that's been around for a long time, it creates the illusion of scarcity. These limited time offers undermine the premium nature of the subscription model still available even after the games B2P transistion, and its just plain shameful.