The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help Me Out Zenimax

BiscuitSpring
BiscuitSpring
Soul Shriven
I'm having a problem logging in. Not a surprise I'm sure, but why is it only a single one of my characters? I have multiple characters on both servers EU and NA but the only character I'm experiencing problems with is the one I want to play as. I can successfully login as all of my other characters except for this one. Do you know what's up and can you fix it please or do you just like us suffering and sitting in loading screens for uncountable hours. I've done all I can think of at this point. Please help me out.
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a huge thread about this already. This is a known problem, and it will be fixed with the upcoming server reboot. Hopefully.
  • BiscuitSpring
    BiscuitSpring
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah I noticed right after I posted this haha