The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

OMG i wanna rage

toad_123
toad_123
so after waiting for around 2 hours for my queue and my group queue i got DC'd right as my solo was about to go up, ive been out of the game for about 20 min and the group queue is up because all my freinds in, every time i try to load in it says unable to connect please make sure i have a valid connection, which i do becuase im in party chat as well... in other words i get to wait an hour to get in and 2 hours after that to play a lil pvp
Xbox NA only
Vr14 DK
Vr14 NB
Vr14 sorc
  • toad_123
    toad_123
    anyone have a fix xbox one NA
    Xbox NA only
    Vr14 DK
    Vr14 NB
    Vr14 sorc
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    toad_123 wrote: »

Yes, I have a fix. Incinerate your Xbox copy of ESO and play it on PC instead.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • toad_123
    toad_123
    toad_123 wrote: »

Yes, I have a fix. Incinerate your Xbox copy of ESO and play it on PC instead.

i have the digital copy

Xbox NA only
    Vr14 DK
    Vr14 NB
    Vr14 sorc
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is an issue with the server.

[Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
    THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
    Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
    Pst/email for info/invites.