Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gone Missing Quest Help! Glitch?

swanvalkyrie
swanvalkyrie
✭✭
Hi all, I'm at the last part of the gone missing quest, but she says that basically I can't get in the house. I did the flower one, and read a book, this is the last house and I have a disguise on but can't get in. Been trying for a long time now. There's a pack of people next to the house but I can't seem to overhear them talking somehow? Any help would be greatly apprecieted!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have the right disguise on? You need to wear the Crown Dishdasha for the Crown hall, and the Forebear Dishdasha for the Forebear hall.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • swanvalkyrie
    swanvalkyrie
    ✭✭
    Oh I've only got the crown disgasha one... Where do I get the other?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm afraid I don't remember, but the situation should likely be similar to how you got the Crown one. If it's not given directly by the quest-giver, try finding an NPC who may give you one, or a basket with one in.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • swanvalkyrie
    swanvalkyrie
    ✭✭
    Dang that's gonna be hard
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh, sorry :stuck_out_tongue: It's possible that the appropriate location will be marked in the game world with the quest marker (but probably won't be marked on the map). You could also try looking for a playthrough of this quest on YouTube.
  • swanvalkyrie
    swanvalkyrie
    ✭✭
    Yeah tried YouTube, no luck!
  • elrondwife75
    elrondwife75
    Soul Shriven
    I lost my disguise as well. Finally figured out how to get back. Go speaks to Justice Istah. He is located near the the entrance to the hall of judgment ( the big building in the bottom right side in map of bergama).
  • Awardedspade
    I lost my disguise as well. Finally figured out how to get back. Go speaks to Justice Istah. He is located near the the entrance to the hall of judgment ( the big building in the bottom right side in map of bergama).

I go there and he is not there.