The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

===WE KNOW===

knifeintheribs
"I have been in the folds of the Brotherhood for very long. At first, I was uncomfortable with the idea of killing another individual, especially assassinating them. It is so sudden, so unseen, that the victim is often left without a chance to say goodbye to those they love most. Now, however, after a millennia of service, I see that the single greatest thing my work does for others is free them. They no longer live in a world of pain and injustice. No longer do they have to worry about their families safety and care. Never again work, want, nor need. Nay, I say that this Brotherhood gives gifts, and that of the highest value. What are these? I can see the look of questioning in your eyes, and on your face. Well, we give peace, and closure. Imagine!! All of the worries one had, the pain, the unanswered prayers, gone. POOF!! Such solace!! Sometimes, I wish that I could be given such a gift. To suddenly be ripped away from "reality" and shown truth. The void. The total darkness. Sithis will welcome me, and yet, if he does not, then I will rip his black heart from his gnarled chest."

-excerpt from Lucien Lachance.

This man was my inspiration. I am listener know, and have had such questions, such convictions. Perhaps, after pondering this more, I will arrive at some semblance of a conclusion.
-Graduer, Orc, Skyrim, 4E 243

(Feel free to add to this, my brothers and sisters in the void.)

===WE KNOW===