The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

NB / Khajiit / Dual / Bow / Vamp / ADVICE NEEDED! HELPPPP

Furtivo12A
ADVICE NEEDED

Level 32 / Vampire / Dominion / NA Server / PS4

I currently use: 2x dual wield and back up Bow.
( I like these mechanics because I can shoot from far/ get my mark target on them and then dual wield single target DPS for ownage)

My play style:
PVE and I like my role to be damage and just lay out tons of DPS and kill

PVP will be my end game objective and fun things like that. I want to be able to get on the enemy and destroy them and get out before they know what happened and come from the flanks and help my team pick off people while they are doing the main attack.

I need a good skill line for those areas I currently use:

Attributes: 0 - Magicka / 10 - Health / 22 Stamina

Dual Wield:
Rapid Strikes
Surprise attack
Ambush
Dark Cloak
Killers blade
Ult: Incapacitating Strike

Bow:
Venom Arrow
Volley
Scatter Shot
Mark Target
Dark Cloak
Ult: Incapacitating Strike

A lot of passives: pretty much all the categories and Medium Armor / Vamp / Guilds ETC

I can reroll all these so I'm not worried, I just need some advice where to go and what to get when I get higher levels (Including when my Vampirism is higher)

PSN: Furtivo12A or just leave comments! thanks!
  • Furtivo12A
    bump
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Furtivo12A
    @OzJohnD deltias doesn't break down each skill tree, its not very detailed at least the specter build, the one above that (the most recent) on your link does but its not dual wield or bow
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, its a place to start for general advice. Only you can create a build that suits your playstyle.

As a comment, if you are planning sneaky NB for RP purposes or planning for Thieves guild vampire will help, but if you want to stamina build DPS especially endgame, werewolf for stamina buffing is better.

It is said that you should aim at maximising Weapon Damage > Weapon Crit > Stamina in set bonuses

eg Starter gear from Hundings Rage x 5 and Ashen Grip x 3/4

End game set gear will be better than those

Skill bars for single target DPS, supposedly as recommended by some end game players ...

Dual Wield
    Killer's Blade
    Surprise Attack
    Rending Slashes
    Rapid Strikes
    Relentless Focus
    Flawless Dawnbreaker

Bow
    Reapers Mark
    Focused Aim
    Poison Injection
    Anti-cavalry Caltrops
    Relentless Focus
    Shooting Star

For AoE DPS

Dual Wield
    Killer's Blade
    Steel Tornado
    Deadly Cloak
    Evil Hunter
    Siphoning Attacks
    Flawless Dawnbreaker

Bow
    Relentless Focus
    Sorched Earth
    Sap Essence
    Anit-cavalry Caltrops
    Siphoning Attacks
    Shooting Star

Not my build, and definitely for higher level builds given it includes PvP, Fighters Guild and Mage Guild skills

No one can create your build, only you can.

I have no intention of arguing for or against this build, you asked for specific information and I provided what I had - my main character is a sorcerer (Altmer Vamp V9), I have no serious experience as a NB

Edited by OzJohnD on June 29, 2015 10:38PM
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

• OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭