The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestions for Crown Store

robnhollyb14_ESO
Based on my experience with other games, I think the crown store would benefit from the following items.

Backpack Upgrades (Single player and/or account wide)
Bank Space Upgrades
Mount Upgrades (Some, or all, of what the stable keepers offer. Either account wide- or character specific.)
Additional Character Slots - It would be nice to be able to play all the alliance\class combinations, and I and others I suspect, would be willing to pay for that privilege.

I came back during your welcome back weekend and quickly found out what a pain it is to have no space to store what you've gathered, and no money to buy the space. This leaves me with the options of either throwing away a bunch of stuff, making a bunch of alts just to hold stuff, buying gold from a seller (which can get you banned), just destroying\selling stuff, sending stuff to a trusted friend to be returned, or some combination of these.

None of these makes you any money. If you offered a reasonably priced alternative, you would be able to make money from people who need more sotrage space and are willing to pay you to acquire it immediately.
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Many of us have been asking for these common-sense additions to the Store ever since the Store was launched.

The best you can hope for is that the Console Players ask for it - as ZeniMax's attention is ONLY on Consoles right now.

All The Best
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many of us have been asking for these common-sense additions to the Store ever since the Store was launched.

The best you can hope for is that the Console Players ask for it - as ZeniMax's attention is ONLY on Consoles right now.

All The Best

Consoles and $25 senche mounts. :wink:
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • GAULSTON7
    GAULSTON7
    ✭✭
    I want my Armored Grizzly Bear mount! That would be worth the $$$...so far, most the mounts are Meh...the tiger is semi-impressive.