The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Storming The Garrison - Cadwells Almanac

yeffy
yeffy
I am trying to figure out how to start Storming The Garrison. I've played through The Plyrah or whatever that quest was called and got through preventing Evermore from being attacked by the Reachmen. I still can't figure out how or where to start the quest. I read online that it could be started after I finished this quest, but still no luck. Any tips?
  • yeffy
    yeffy
    yeffy wrote: »
    I am trying to figure out how to start Storming The Garrison. I've played through The Plyrah or whatever that quest was called and got through preventing Evermore from being attacked by the Reachmen. I still can't figure out how or where to start the quest. I read online that it could be started after I finished this quest, but still no luck. Any tips?

Edit***

I have found the quest. Please remove this post. Thanks!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The quest line in Bangkorai should go something like this:
    Evermore -> Northglen -> Jackdaw Cove -> The Parley -> Rendezvous at the Pass -> Storming The Garrison -> Striking Back -> Hall of Heroes.

If you've already done The Parley, and Rendezvous at the Pass has not appeared for you, try going directly to Bangkorai Garrison (here) and see if Storming The Garrison can be started from outside. The quest giver is King Emeric, and he should be about half-way between the Garrison north gate and the Bangkorai Pass Wayshrine.

yeffy wrote: »
    Edit***

I have found the quest. Please remove this post. Thanks!
    Ah. Good good. Never mind then.
    Edited by Enodoc on June 29, 2015 10:54PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp