The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Joint Playthrough

VinnieChenzo86
Hi all,

Would anyone out there playing the game on the PS4 like to start the game again on a duel play through?

Was thinking we could team up, both create a new character and play through the main story line as a duel? Obviously we would both have to be on the same server and the same faction but race and class could be different.

Just thinking it would be interesting to see how the difficulty of the game changes if playing the main story line with a friend

If anyone is interested the let me know - either by responding to this or send me a message via PSN VinnieChenzo86

Thanks for reading and i hope to join forces with you in Tamriel soon!

Cheers,
  • FlounderOG
    FlounderOG
    ✭✭✭
    As long as its banned in pvp.

Nothing worse than having a team full of guests bringing the team down.

I dont see how this would be possible, as there would have to be save data for your guest, and thats not how the game works. I'm against this.
    -Daggerfall Covenant (Xbox NA)-
    Haderus Main
    Tavia Guest
  • Kobaal
    Kobaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Main Story quests are Solo instances. I thought you couldn't take anyone in with you. Did they change this or something?
    Kobaal - VR16 Dragon Knight - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Shadowborn - VR16 NightBlade - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Stormborn- VR3 Sorcerer - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Fat Old Templar - lvl 19 Templar - PC [NA] BwB
  • FlounderOG
    FlounderOG
    ✭✭✭
    Kobaal wrote: »
    The Main Story quests are Solo instances. I thought you couldn't take anyone in with you. Did they change this or something?

I think he wants to be able to plug in a separate controller and have a friend play when hes playing also.
    Haderus Main
    Tavia Guest
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @flounderOG now now, he is talking about playing through the game with a friend. Reading is fun right?

Saying you and he make a char on the same alliance. Hence different race and class LOL.

When I read this title I was like 0.o I prefer cigars, but I'm not going to judge.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • FlounderOG
    FlounderOG
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair he wasnt clear on what he meant when he said "duel".

You already can play with different races that default from another alliance. It just requires the use of crowns.

As for different alliances mingling, it would be nice, but it wouldaso have to be done in a way to never affect pvp.
    Haderus Main
    Tavia Guest
  • VinnieChenzo86
    Yea maybe i wasn't very clear what i meant when i posted this! My bad!