Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Campaign rewards

Berbaquin
Berbaquin
I would like to ask this question 'cause there's something I really don't understand. Yesterday on the PS4 on the European server, the non-veteran campaign was over, it was my home campaign and the Aldmeri Dominion won (my alliance). However, the game is talking about taking the Ruby Throne, but I didn't see any of that happen when the campaign was over. I also didn't get a reward while I was placed at 43 so I guess you'll get SOMETHING. The scoring was reset and everything continued like nothing happened. Is this normal or do you really play for nothing? What's the point of an alliance war when you can't even win or lose it? Can somebody explain?
Edited by Berbaquin on June 29, 2015 4:37PM
Soul Hunters
  • zxswiftxz
    zxswiftxz
    Soul Shriven
    How soon after it ended did you look at your mail? I get gold and usually a purple item after the campaign ends. You have to wait a few minutes to receive it tho.
  • Berbaquin
    Berbaquin
    Yes I did, yesterday and today. Got nothing.
    Soul Hunters
  • FlounderOG
    FlounderOG
    ✭✭✭
    I got gold for mine yesterday, and keep getting gear randomly for kicking ass.
    -Daggerfall Covenant (Xbox NA)-
    Haderus Main
    Tavia Guest
  • Berbaquin
    Berbaquin
    Yeah, I keep getting random useless gear too, but I don't consider those rewards.
    Soul Hunters
  • Vivecc
    Vivecc
    ✭✭✭
    you´ll have to achieve Tier 3 for getting rewards at the end of campaign, and to get gold items you ´ll have to be in top 2% of the winning faction
    pc/eu
  • FlounderOG
    FlounderOG
    ✭✭✭
    I usually just sell the useless gear for wall repair kits.
    -Daggerfall Covenant (Xbox NA)-
    Haderus Main
    Tavia Guest
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really good points here tbh

Give it six months and you will be a jaded AP farmer who gives zero squats about any of that. Almost nobody on the pc server cares about winning the actual game any more, just their own personal score. Which is lame. I wish it weren't that way. I certainly don't care any more, not with all the campaign hopping and rerolling and buff servers and what have you.

And then of course, there is the lag which makes the game such that the more people who fight harder over keeps actually ruin the game's performance so that it's unplayable, makes people not try. Feels bad man.
    Edited by JDar on June 30, 2015 3:27AM
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vivecc wrote: »
    you´ll have to achieve Tier 3 for getting rewards at the end of campaign, and to get gold items you ´ll have to be in top 2% of the winning faction
    Actually, you should get a reward starting from tier 1. Only amount is different between tiers.

The second reward is related to your faction standing. The third gold reward is the "campaign loyalty reward", this you get once you have been in the same campaign for two consecutive iterations.

The fourth reward, namely the set item reward, completely depends on your leaderboard position. Once you are within the top 10% you get purples, if within the top 2% you get goldens. Outside of these ranges, you get nothing.
  • Berbaquin
    Berbaquin
    Leandor wrote: »
    Vivecc wrote: »
    Actually, you should get a reward starting from tier 1. Only amount is different between tiers.

The second reward is related to your faction standing. The third gold reward is the "campaign loyalty reward", this you get once you have been in the same campaign for two consecutive iterations.

The fourth reward, namely the set item reward, completely depends on your leaderboard position. Once you are within the top 10% you get purples, if within the top 2% you get goldens. Outside of these ranges, you get nothing.

And how do you get from Tier 0 to Tier 1?
    Edited by Berbaquin on July 1, 2015 2:30PM
    Soul Hunters
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    By earning Alliance Points in your home campaign.
  • Berbaquin
    Berbaquin
    Alright, thanks.
    Soul Hunters