The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Massive lag everywhere in the game

xfabriciox
xfabriciox
Soul Shriven
Am I the only one that has lag in the game?

I mean it is unplayable it does not matter if I'm killing mobs outside the city or inside,
I see people walking like if they were teletransportating and my attacks are with a huge delay
it is impossible to play this game. My Internet connection is fine I can play any other video game online
Without these huge spikes except for this game ... I really feel that I wasted my money 3 days
in a row trying to play, wired the modem cable to the ps4 and nothing... I'm really angry

I'm playing in Panama (central america ) can someone help me ?
  • kezee
    kezee
    Not surprised about the lag you are experiencing. The servers just went back up and I am sure they are being flooded with players trying to log in all over the world. Everything should be running smoothly in about an hour.
  • xfabriciox
    xfabriciox
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having this lag since I started "playing" like 4 days ago and I'm always trying but everytime is the same
    massive lag everywhere.
  • kezee
    kezee
    Any possible way you can run your ps4 directly to your modem/router. This can help determine if it is an WIFI issue on your end or a problem with the game itself.
  • xfabriciox
    xfabriciox
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, my ps4 is wired to the modem

https://youtu.be/F06DJkOcfVA

This is how I see the game ; mobs , players , delay in everything that's just a short video of how
    my game looks like :/
  • kezee
    kezee
    Did you download the game from the playstation network or did you purchase a physical copy. If you downloaded the game I would try uninstalling it and re downloading it.

I would say that this could be an issue with your actual playstation's hard drive or video card but if it does not do this on other high quality graphics games I doubt this is the issue.
  • xfabriciox
    xfabriciox
    Soul Shriven
    Ok bought it from ps store, ok I'll try doing that then to see if it works. I can plah other games perfectly I doubt is the video card it looks more like an internet issue