The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Bow/Werewolf good idea?

Robin_Ekenberg
Im about to reroll later tonight, orc 2h dragon knight was not working for me, got super boring around level 20.
My Question is, would going bow/medium armor pure stamina and later on becoming a werewolf mix well together?
and with wich class and race? keep in mind i would prefer if Kahjiit is viable since its my favorite race.
Is dual wielding and assasination better to mix with werewolf?

Alot of questions, feel free to give tips and insight if you are experienced in the game, i have only owned the game for 10 days.
  • SedoUmbra
    SedoUmbra
    ✭✭✭
    BEFORE reading:

I have only had ESO for 2 & 1/2 weeks, I am not the most experienced.

IMO having a Dragon Knight with 2H or 1H & Shield has the most...werewolf feel to it but if you're not enjoying it other things will work just as well.

Night Blade would be the most obvious choice if you are looking for Stamina with many abilities useful for conserving Stamina. Night Blades will also work well with a Bow. Bow + Mostly Stamina + Medium Armour is a good mix, having no Magic leaves you with not much to cast your class abilities. And your weapon of choice isn't going to matter when you 'wolf-up'. Either Dual Wield or Bow would be perfect for a Night Blade. I use both with my Night Blade and have a mix of the Assassination and the Shadow skill lines. Mix with weapon skills (I prefer Bow skills) you become controller of the battle field. Snare or Stun the enemy with whatever skill you can (there are quite a few) then use the Magnum Shot morph of Scatter Shot to put 12m between you and the helpless one. Use Teleport Strike to get right back at him and do more damage. You make the rules.

As for race...

Bow, Dual Wield, Medium Armour...
    Best with a Bow is obviously a Bosmer, they also have extra Stamina and Stamina regenerates faster in combat as well as a smaller sneak detection radius (if you use skill points on it.)
    Best for Dual Wield is a Dunmer, but apart from the Dual Wield XP boost they have no extra buff that will help with you desires.
    Khajiits would work well with this as I am sure you already know of extra Medium Armour XP, faster health regen in combat, extra critical for weapons and smaller sneak detection radius.
    TBH your race depends on how you plan to play your first few levels. If you plan to only use a bow until you get the weapon swap then choosing Dunmer is not the most sensible decision. If you aren't fussed about which you get first then Khajiit would be perfect. If you want to be strict with Medium Armour you may need to make your own at the start, medium armour is in quite short supply.
  • Robin_Ekenberg
    SedoUmbra wrote: »
    BEFORE reading:

I have only had ESO for 2 & 1/2 weeks, I am not the most experienced.

IMO having a Dragon Knight with 2H or 1H & Shield has the most...werewolf feel to it but if you're not enjoying it other things will work just as well.

Night Blade would be the most obvious choice if you are looking for Stamina with many abilities useful for conserving Stamina. Night Blades will also work well with a Bow. Bow + Mostly Stamina + Medium Armour is a good mix, having no Magic leaves you with not much to cast your class abilities. And your weapon of choice isn't going to matter when you 'wolf-up'. Either Dual Wield or Bow would be perfect for a Night Blade. I use both with my Night Blade and have a mix of the Assassination and the Shadow skill lines. Mix with weapon skills (I prefer Bow skills) you become controller of the battle field. Snare or Stun the enemy with whatever skill you can (there are quite a few) then use the Magnum Shot morph of Scatter Shot to put 12m between you and the helpless one. Use Teleport Strike to get right back at him and do more damage. You make the rules.

As for race...

Bow, Dual Wield, Medium Armour...
    Best with a Bow is obviously a Bosmer, they also have extra Stamina and Stamina regenerates faster in combat as well as a smaller sneak detection radius (if you use skill points on it.)
    Best for Dual Wield is a Dunmer, but apart from the Dual Wield XP boost they have no extra buff that will help with you desires.
    Khajiits would work well with this as I am sure you already know of extra Medium Armour XP, faster health regen in combat, extra critical for weapons and smaller sneak detection radius.
    TBH your race depends on how you plan to play your first few levels. If you plan to only use a bow until you get the weapon swap then choosing Dunmer is not the most sensible decision. If you aren't fussed about which you get first then Khajiit would be perfect. If you want to be strict with Medium Armour you may need to make your own at the start, medium armour is in quite short supply.

Thanks so much for taking the time to help me out, its really helpfull :)