The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Daggerfall Alliance Guild Recruiting

Sinister_One920
The Apex Legion is recruiting! We are part of the Daggerfall Alliance!

We are a no stress guild looking for people who just like to play and enjoy the game. Whether you are a seasoned veteran of previous Elder Scrolls or just starting out for the first time, we would like to have you in our guild! We pride ourselves on helping others become the best they can be.

While in-game we use mics/headsets for chat and communication. It just makes everything easier.

When we are not in-game, we use the Kik messenger app on our phones to talk and figure out who is on, who needs what for armor/gear, or just to BS.

Due to negative experiences in the past, there is a period of probation when joining. Guild Bank withdrawals will be inaccessible until that probation period is over. This is to protect your stuff as much as as ours. You wouldn't want some new recruit joining just to empty your vault and leave. Neither do we. We can make stuff for you and send it to you, no problem.

We want people who love to play and are honestly interested in being part of a guild. If this sounds like something you are looking for, add us on PSN with the message "ESO Guild" and we will send you an invite.

Add either of the following:

Conan3_1, Xsistinse, Laststand33, Sinister_One_920
  • Abaddon2012
    Abaddon2012
    ✭✭
    I have a vr templar looking for a mature guild in Daggerfall on ps4 North America server. Add Abaddon_81877 psn id for an invite. I'm already a werewolf and could use some help with veteran rank content and a good dps/healer build. Thanks.
  • seventime17
    seventime17
    Soul Shriven
    Lvl 11 orc dragon knight. I'm 28 with a mic, looking for groups to play with regularly, easygoing willing to help. East coast time zone. On most nights since I got the game. Any questions or anything my psn-Seventime17.