Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

lost on quests after Alik'r desert ones

Sakara
Sakara
✭✭
I'm probably staring it right in the face, but after Stormhaven i followed the questline into Alik'r desert and no problem quests were at comfortable levels for me to complete. But once the main storyline quests finished there, there was no follow on quest telling me to head to new place. So decided i hadnt been to Bankorai yet, lets go there and travel across the bridge from Stormhaven, Find some quests there that are two levels above me but are doable, but when I check on a ESO fan forum, there are a bunch of Bankorai quests at under level 30 (from level 26 up) ive not even come across so now im wondering how the hell did i miss these and where the hell are they on the map and how do i get to them.
Supporting Force 26
The Dead and the Dying 27
A Master's Last Request 28
Jharad's Notes 28
The Crocodiles' Many Tears 29
The Reachmen Camp 29
Fortune and Opportunity 30

Mainly the earliest one - supporting force. Where do you acquire this quest?
Edited by Sakara on April 20, 2014 10:11PM
  • CaptainTrips
    CaptainTrips
    ✭✭
    progression goes Glenumbra > Stormhaven > Rivenspire > Alik'r Desert > Bangkorai

You missed out Rivenspire. The main quest line for each area will always tell you where to go next. Don't miss out areas as you will forfeit the xp gain not to mention sky shards.
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, once you saved Emeric, he will ask you to goto Rivenspire. Once you finished Rivenspire, the queen will ask you to goto Aliki'r.
  • Sakara
    Sakara
    ✭✭
    Nope did Rivenspire after Stormhaven. Then onto Alik'r desert. But once Alik'r is done ( Amputating The Hand,Level: 37, Zone: Alik’r Desert... i had no obvious progression quest to lead into Bankorai. ( I did not get the lead in quest Kingdom In Mourning, Level: 37, Zone: Alik’r Desert. When i speak to the king he does not give me this quest. This is obviously a bug as i should).
    I just went there because i hadn't been there. That's when i looked up on another forum and found there were quests IN BANKORAI that were low level that i had not come across before ( listed in original post)

This is what it says about the quest
    Level: 26
    Zone: Bangkorai
    Quest Text: Constable Didier heard rumours of a camp southeast of Dunkarn Haven.
    First objective: I should look for support near the Reach camp southeast of Dunkarn Haven.

Ive not come across this as when i first cross over into Bankorai i hit Evermore city and the quests all start at around 37 ( the ones leading from the quest Kingdom in Mourning)....SO how do you get this level 26 quest set in Bakorai
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you goto Bangkorai before finishing Alik'r's main quest line? If you ever did that , and somehow picked up any quest there, Faha'jad may not give you the lead quest.

This happened to me after I finished Stormhaven's main quest line, Emeric would not give me lead quest "road to rivenspire", because I went to Rivenspire before and picked up quest to see Countess from Darrel.
  • Sakara
    Sakara
    ✭✭
    Once i'd finished the final main quest in Alik'r i went to find the king to speak to him as i was used to that character type then giving me a quest lead in to next area. He didn't. Just went on about how i had saved his rule and life and so in so. So i looked around the maps looking to see if i could find any quest markers and nothing. SO decided since i hadnt been to Bakorai i'd head there.
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its okay, you will pick up the Bangkorai main quest when approaching the west gate.

I am not aware of any quest from Bangkorai that is below lvl 30.
    Edited by crislevin on April 21, 2014 6:46PM
  • Sakara
    Sakara
    ✭✭
    http://teso.mmorpg-life.com/quests/ If you put in Bankorai and main quest line it shows all quests in that region.
  • ikikik
    ikikik
    Soul Shriven
    if you abandon any quest you may have already picked up in Bangkorai, you can get the quest from the King in the impervious Vault. I had the same problem and this solved it.
  • Sakara
    Sakara
    ✭✭
    I'll remember that if it happens again, but i've managed to push on
  • class101
    class101
    ✭✭✭
    I think that's the reason so much people can't get the achievement of bangkorai.

Actually I'm at 45/53 quest to complete the achievement and I do not remember having made quest below level 30

Supporting Force 26
    The Dead and the Dying 27
    A Master's Last Request 28
    Jharad's Notes 28
    The Crocodiles' Many Tears 29
    The Reachmen Camp 29
    Fortune and Opportunity 30

@Sakara

Did you got any luck on this ? Where is this Dunkarn haven

@ZOS_MichaelServotte
    @ZOS_MichelleA

If any of you could forward this to bug team, thx !
    Edited by class101 on May 11, 2014 3:41PM
  • Sakara
    Sakara
    ✭✭
    Hi..no i didn't get any of the lower ones as i made my own way to Bankorai and went straight to the Evermore castle. Think once i got the mission there i couldn't get the lower level ones.
  • navra1ub17_ESO
    I guess I just didn't follow the linearity of the game. I usually play a zone until I find an NPC who tells me to move to the next zone. If I run out of quests in the next zone or I find them too difficult I go back to the previous zone. Presumably, when I do this, I miss some quests or lose the trail and wind up not being able to find any more quests. I do not consider this to be my fault but a failure of the game. I have two characters who are about VR9.8 and VR10.6 and who cannot find any more solo quests. My map icons are completely white. With nothing else to do except my daily writs I am on the verge of quitting the game.