Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about the Justice System

weavernator
weavernator
Soul Shriven
I was sitting on my horse near the Eastern gate in Daggerfall. I set my controller down to go change a diaper. When I came back some guy was attacking me and I had a 41 coin bounty... Any one have a guess what in Nirn may have caused that?

Best Answer

• Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your Horse stole someone's sweet roll.
    Answer ✓
  • Tessie
    Tessie
    ✭✭✭
    If you accidentally kicked off a heal spell as you were setting down the controller, it could of healed another player who had a bounty and triggered it. I've been pulled into the fight and got a bounty when I fired off HoT out of habit and it affects someone in combat with a guard.
  • weavernator
    weavernator
    Soul Shriven
    I don't think so, I was sitting on my horse so I couldn't have.
  • weavernator
    weavernator
    Soul Shriven
    Sithisvoid wrote: »
    Your Horse stole someone's sweet roll.

Lol, that must be it!